I have come a long way.
Just like any high achiever, I had many experiences of ups and downs while I was running 100 miles an hour!
On top of being a wife, mother of 2 lovely children, serving on the boards of several local charity organizations; I was working as Recreation Therapist employed by local hospitals specializing in Rehab and Mental Health, then a variety of Retail Corporations including Vanity, Macy’s, and Jenny Craig just to name a few.
I was also a dedicated entrepreneur who partnered with a variety of Direct Sales companies including
Mary Kay and Pampered Chef.
Every day was filled with pieces of demand from every direction- all under the mask of outward success and busyness.
But inwardly, I felt exhausted, fragmented, unfocused, and dragging!
Can you relate?
My divine moments
It all started with my coaching practice after I was certified as a life coach. Like me, my clients are mainly High Achieving professionals who expect a lot from themselves. I was rewarded through the fulfillment and reward of seeing my clients’ lives transformed from near burn-out to thriving again in their businesses, careers, and life through applying my SAVVY W.O.M.A.N. framework™! I know I have found my lifelong mission!
Shannon has been an integral part of the evolution of my business. I first hired her to facilitate a group retreat for leadership in my organization. We had an absolute blast and every single person in the room walked away with concrete, actionable steps to help them move forward.
I then reached out to Shannon for personal business coaching because although I had a very successful business, it wasn’t a business by design and it was consuming me.
I was hesitant to make a change but she walked me through her SAVVY WOMON Blueprint and that was exactly what I needed to move, over the course of the next year, from running a business I loathed to having a business I absolutely love!
Don’t hesitate to work with Shannon in designing or fine tuning your
own dream business!
get to know Shannon
- I have a BA in Therapeutic Recreation from Eastern Washington University with many years focusing on Mental Health and Wellness (I put the FUN in Functional)!
- In the world of Business I have managed a variety of Retail stores including a Jenny Craig Weight Loss Center.
- As a Mom-preneur I own my own business and am the Founder and Chief Empowerment Officer of The Savvy Woman Christian Business Network.
- I also have extensive experience with Direct Sales companies including Mary Kay and Pampered Chef.
- Certified Life Coach—Coach Training Alliance
- Certified Mastermind Facilitator—Women of Passionate Purpose International
- Certified Equipping Ministry Leader/Facilitator—Group Publishing’s Equipping Institute
- Certified Group Leader—National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs (NACWE)
- Commissioned Stephen Minister
Loving Mom, Renaissance Wife, Spirited, Spiritual…
I’m a loving mom to two incredibly talented and funny kids (Joe is a Junior at Whitworth University and Rachael is a Junior in High School), and best friend/wife to Gary (who is also smart, funny, and does his best to cheer on his fast-paced multi-passionista Renaissance wife.) We live in Richland, Washington (known locally as part of the Tri-Cities) in the heart of wine country, with the mighty Columbia River rolling through our center.
Spirited and Spiritual I’m passionate about fully embracing my passions and purposes as a Christ Follower throughout every aspect of my life—especially my work. I love to be with people, encouraging them in every way I can. Passionate about Purpose, I long to be a Difference-Maker and to empower others to do the same. I never aspired to be a cheerleader when I was growing up, but people who know me will tell you I can’t help myself! I’m always trying to help people reach for their dreams.
Because Life Purpose and Marketplace Ministry are my favorite passions, in 2012 I created an organization called the Savvy Woman Christian Business Network in order to Connect and Collaborate with other like-minded women in my community so we can shine our Light into our business community.